Sunday, April 5, 2009

Lucas & President Henry B. Eyring

Well it is conference weekend and we spent half of it in Idaho and the other half at home. Saturday we were in Idaho at my parents house and we were watching conference when my mother walked in to ask who the last speaker was and we told her it was Elder Quentin L. Cook of the twelve. Lucas looked at us funny and said I quote "no it isn't its Henry B. Eyring" since he was the one speaking at the moment. That was a proud moment for me. One week before we had our primary activity which was about hero's. Our hero's were the first presidency and also the twelve apostles. They got to learn something about each one of them and then received flash cards to have when they were watching conference. Well silly mom (me) left them at home and so to my shock but delight Lucas remembered President Henry B. Eyring. So this is a proud day for me but also since I'm in the primary presidency it was good to know that yes the kids were listening and learning about these modern day hero's.

No comments:

Post a Comment