Saturday, June 20, 2009

Kindergarten Graduate


So much has happened since my last post, so I need to make up for lost time. Gracie is now done with school. Her last day was June 10th. This is a picture of Gracie and her teachers Mrs. Emily Pehrson and Mrs. Maria Garcia. She really enjoyed kindergarten but is also excited for first grade. Being a good mom (in my eyes) and a mean mom (in Gracie's eyes) I signed Gracie up for summer Spanish classes with Mrs. Maria. She has been going for a week now and has one more week to go. She tells me she really likes it and brags how much more Spanish she knows then I do. I'm glad to see someone in this family excited to know Spanish. To hear Gracie say it "Mom I'm a lot Mexican." We will work on the proper use of "Hispanic" further down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment